5 Axis Hybrid Mill CNC
Have you been looking for a machine that has the rigidity and accuracy of a CNC Mill, but the large work envelope of a high-speed CNC router?
Let us introduce the newly re-designed 5-Axis Hybrid Mill, HM Series for short. This fully enclosed, 5-axis machining center consistently delivers finished parts meeting the stringent requirements of aerospace, defense, automotive and other fine-tolerance demanding industries. We listened to customer feedback, and have incorporated major improvements upon the first generation Hybrid Mill – including the addition of internal perimeter walkways for easy material handling, loading or fixturing – and enhanced chip management and collection system. Offered in an optional Dual Process configuration, this twin table CNC machining platform affords you the technology to machine-independent programs on each table simultaneously for maximum flexibility.
If you need even more cutting power, C.R. Onsrud offers a range of additional options (including dual spindles, high torque spindles, and quick change, large capacity tool changers) to get the most automation and production out of this precision workhorse. If you need to hold demanding tolerances and are looking to run multiple parts simultaneously, then you owe it to yourself to look at the new and improved C.R. Onsrud HM Series.
• 6-Pole, reversible, 20,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
• HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
• Over 24 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 29 inches of Z-Axis stroke standard
• Finite Element Analysis used Extensively in the Engineering Process
• Thermal Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, & Normalized One-Piece Steel Machine Base
• Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
• Single Aluminum Moving Table Design for Loading and Unloading Efficiency
• Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
• C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
• Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones
• Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
• FANUC CNC Controller with Touch Screen HMI
• 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
• Full 3D capability, Helical Interpolation, and Simultaneous 5-Axis Motion Standard
• And many more options or accessories available!