We’ve left nothing to chance and started by designing this CNC machining platform to handle the extreme weight of large blocks of raw non-ferrous metal, or the oversized tooling/fixturing needed for machining composite materials or nested sheet metal parts.
The Custom G Series then incorporates our top-rail design technology of the G Series – thus the combination of short, stout, one-piece steel vertical columns delivers more rigidity and generates greater leverage over the bridge than side rail designs found in this CNC machine class. The end-result is an impressive CNC machining platform delivering higher precision for handling the largest workpieces, the heaviest materials (and tooling), with all the unique automation and material handling options C.R. Onsrud offers. This provides the best possible cost per table size relationship available on the market today today.
With our Custom G Series CNC router, you have the ability to stack cut aluminum skins or the large, thick assemblies produced by RV, marine, and aircraft manufacturers without blinking an eye.
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Factory Provided 24/7/365 After Hours Emergency Tech Support
- Factory Provided Onsite Machine Installation and Training
- Factory Provided Advanced Technical & Applications Support
- Factory Provided In Depth Remote Online Diagnostics
- 4-Pole, reversible, 24,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
- Over 14 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 11 inches of Z-Axis stroke
- Finite Element Analysis used in Engineering entire frame
- FEA Engineered, Heavy-wall, All-Steel Bridge, Vertical Columns, & Table Support Base
- Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
- Dual Support, Direct Drive, Independent Channel, Design Enhances Accuracy & Rigidity
- Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
- Intelligent Design Allows for Easy and Unrestricted Access to All Sides of the Machine
- Efficient and Effective Integrated Dust Transition that Only Requires a 8 inch Dust Hose
- C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
- 3 Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones
- Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
- FANUC, OSAI, and B&R control options
- 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
- Full 3D capability with Helical Interpolation
- Tables Sizes in Excess of 60 feet long and up to 12 feet wide available
- And many more options or accessories
Additional Product Info
|Number of Axes||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4|
|Machining Speed||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||3500 ipm||3500 ipm||3500 ipm||3500 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||**||**||**||**|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.