Based on a twin table, fixed bridge design, you won't find a faster, higher performing CNC machine in this class - anywhere. The fixed bridge E Series machine starts with an extremely rigid, welded steel frame and we customize the features to your specific manufacturing needs and goals. Coupled with a powerful 2-axis articulating spindle, the chips will fly with this precision beast.
If you need the power of the optional Dual Processing, 5-axis milling / drilling and twin moving tables for continuous operation, the 5-Axis E Series offers you a highly-capable platform packed with the functionality and customizable options to excel in any manufacturing or prototyping environment. Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals are all easily within the scope of our E Series CNC machining centers, and the 5 axis machining capability expands your horizon with seemingly endless possibilities.
- 4-Pole, reversible, 22,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
- Over 24 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 29 inches of Z-Axis stroke standard
- Finite Element Analysis used Extensively in the Engineering Process
- Thermal Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, & Normalized One-Piece Steel Machine Base
- Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
- Twin Tables Can Operate Locked Together or Independently for Pendulum Processing
- Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
- Intelligent Design Allows for Easy and Loading and Unloading
- C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
- Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones for Each Table
- Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
- Industry leading FANUC CNC Controller with Integrated Touch Screen PC
- 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
- Full 3D capability, Helical Interpolation, and Simultaneous 5-Axis Motion Standard
- And many more options or accessories
Additional Product Info
|Number of Axes||5+||5+||5+||5+||5+||5+||5+|
|Table Size||60” X 72”||60” X 96”||60” X 120”||60” X 144”||60″ X 194″||60″ x 120″||60″ x 144″|
|Approx. Footprint||12′ X 18′||12’ X 20’||12’ X 21’||12’ X 23’||12’ X 28’||13’ X 33.5′||12’ X 37’|
|Machining Speed||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm||4000 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||2||2||2||3 (OR 4)||4||6||6|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.