Zigma-02 AP-550 is a 22″ (550 mm) CNC double head miter saw. It has 5 main parts; tilted both to left and right side 550 mm (22”) saw blades, a pneumatic spray mist lubrication system, a 15” colored touch screen & Windows based computer operating system, a barcode printer, and 2 x 4HP 3,000 rpm motors.
This double miter saw is also available in two other versions: the semi-automatic Zigma-02 SA-550 and the manual Zigma-02 A-550.
Zigma-02 AP-550 has automatic angle setting adjustments for internal cutting at a 45° angle and for external cutting at a 22.5° angle. In addition, it has cutting capacities: for internal cutting at 45° min. 580 mm (23”), max. 4000 mm (157”) and for external cutting at min. 400 mm (16”), max. 4000 mm (157”). There is also multiple stroke length cutting possible, in advance.
Zigma-02 AP-550 has a hydro-pneumatic saw blade feed with variable speed controls to suit different profiles and materials. Its movable right saw head is equipped with a pneumatic brake system, which is automatically activated at the beginning of the cut cycle. It also has a pneumatically operated overhead safety guarding for both saw heads, and the conveyor is attached to the right hand mobile saw head. Moreover, optimized cut lists can be uploaded into the machine using USB flash memory or directly from your office network. Zigma-02 AP-550 is also equipped with a modem for remote access via Internet.
The machine has been designed in accordance with CE, UL and CSA Safety Directives. You can have further information about the Zigma-02 AP-500 at ATechMachinery.com, watch demonstration videos, or read its detailed technical catalog and parts list.
- Two-hand safety operation
- Equipped with CNC control system for precise angle adjustment
- Tilting range inwards 45° and outwards 22.5°
- Hydro-pneumatic saw blade feed
- Cutting accuracy +/- 0.1 mm
- 2 x pneumatic profile supports
- Windows based industrial PC and 15’’ LCD touch screen color monitor
- Facility to transfer the cutting list at ‘mdb’+’xls’ format via USB and network
- Remote connection via internet and providing technical support
- Barcode printer & image print
- Automatic slicing feature
- Profile height measuring system (Optional)
- The angle setting of the heads is ensured with servo control system
- The accurate position setting of the moving head is ensured with servo control system
- Equipped with saw blades 2 x 550mm
- Roller conveyor and 2x pneumatic profile support
- Pneumatic spray mist lubrication system
- Barcode printer 4 x horizontal clamps
- 2 x vertical clamps
- Air gun
- Machine length 5m and 6m
- profile length stop for cutting short pieces
- VCE 1570 heavy duty industrial type chip collector
- Chip removal conveyor belt
- Additional pneumatic profile support arm
Technical Features Imperial
|2×4 HP 3-Phase 220/440V 60 Hz||D=22″ d=1.18″||3000 rpm||90-120 psi 1,6 CFM||49″x201″x74″||3,160 lbs|
Technical Features Metric
|2×3 kW 400V 50Hz||D= 550 mm d=30 mm||3000 rpm||6-8 Bar 64 l/min||125x511x188 cm||1,436 kg|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.