Zigma-02 AP-550 is a 22″ (550 mm) CNC double head miter saw. It has 5 main parts; tilted both to left and right side 550 mm (22”) saw blades, a pneumatic spray mist lubrication system, a 15” colored touch screen & Windows based computer operating system, a barcode printer, and 2 x 4HP 3,000 rpm motors.
- Two-hand safety operation
- Equipped with CNC control system for precise angle adjustment
- Tilting range inwards 45° and outwards 22.5°
- Hydro-pneumatic saw blade feed
- Cutting accuracy +/- 0.1 mm
- 2 x pneumatic profile supports
- Windows based industrial PC and 15’’ LCD touch screen color monitor
- Facility to transfer the cutting list at ‘mdb’+’xls’ format via USB and network
- Remote connection via internet and providing technical support
- Barcode printer & image print
- Automatic slicing feature
- Profile height measuring system (Optional)
- The angle setting of the heads is ensured with servo control system
- The accurate position setting of the moving head is ensured with servo control system
- Equipped with saw blades 2 x 550mm
- Roller conveyor and 2x pneumatic profile support
- Pneumatic spray mist lubrication system
- Barcode printer 4 x horizontal clamps
- 2 x vertical clamps
- Air gun
- Machine length 5m and 6m
- profile length stop for cutting short pieces
- VCE 1570 heavy duty industrial type chip collector
- Chip removal conveyor belt
- Additional pneumatic profile support arm
Technical Features Imperial
|2×4 HP 3-Phase 220/440V 60 Hz||D=22″ d=1.18″||3000 rpm||90-120 psi 1,6 CFM||49″x201″x74″||3,160 lbs|
Technical Features Metric
|2×3 kW 400V 50Hz||D= 550 mm d=30 mm||3000 rpm||6-8 Bar 64 l/min||125x511x188 cm||1,436 kg|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.