This fully enclosed, 5-axis machining center consistently delivers finished parts meeting the stringent requirements of aerospace, defense, automotive and other fine-tolerance demanding industries.
Additional internal perimeter walkways for easy material handling, loading, or fixturing – and enhanced chip management and collection system.
Offered in an optional Dual Process configuration, this twin table CNC machining platform affords you the technology to machine-independent programs on each table simultaneously for maximum flexibility.
If you need even more cutting power, C.R. Onsrud offers a range of additional options (including dual spindles, high torque spindles, and quick change, large capacity tool changers) to get the most automation and production out of this precision workhorse. If you need to hold demanding tolerances and are looking to run multiple parts simultaneously, then you owe it to yourself to look at the new and improved C.R. Onsrud HM Series.
• 6-Pole, reversible, 20,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
• HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
• Over 24 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 29 inches of Z-Axis stroke standard
• Finite Element Analysis used Extensively in the Engineering Process
• Thermal Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, & Normalized One-Piece Steel Machine Base
• Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
• Single Aluminum Moving Table Design for Loading and Unloading Efficiency
• Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
• C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
• Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones
• Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
• FANUC CNC Controller with Touch Screen HMI
• 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
• Full 3D capability, Helical Interpolation, and Simultaneous 5-Axis Motion Standard
• And many more options or accessories available!
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.