This particular CNC model performs exceptionally well when configured in a customized pod-and-rail configuration, allowing for machining to occur not only on the top of the material – but on the sides as well.
The functionality of the 5-Axis G Series CNC router further increases with the use of a number of optional (or custom) work-holding devices and fixtures which are available for this model. Our team of engineers here at C.R. Onsrud is ready to work with your needs to tailor a 5-Axis G Series CNC machine specifically to the needs of your manufacturing operation.
- 4-Pole, Double Arbor Support, reversible, 22,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
- Standard with Over 24″ of Z-Axis Clearance & 29″ of Z-Axis Stroke (Up to 41″ available)
- Finite Element Analysis used in Engineering entire frame
- FEA Engineered, Heavy-wall, All-Steel Bridge, Vertical Columns, & Table Support Base
- Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
- Dual Support, Direct Drive, Independent Channel, Design Enhances Accuracy & Rigidity
- Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
- Intelligent Design Allows for Easy and Unrestricted Access to All Sides of the Machine
- C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
- 3 Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones
- Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
- Industry leading FANUC CNC Controller with large Touch Screen HMI
- 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
- Full 3D capability, Helical Interpolation, and Simultaneous 5-Axis Motion Standard
- Tables Sizes in Excess of 60 feet long and up to 12 feet wide available on Custom G Series
- And many more options or accessories available!
Additional Product Info
|Number of Axes||5||5||5||5||5|
|Table Size||121” X 61”||168” X 61”||217” X 61”||309” X 61”||480” X 61”|
|Approx. Footprint||20’ X 14’||24’ X 14’||28’ X 14’||36’ X 14′||50’ X 14’|
|Machining Speed||2000 ipm||2000 ipm||2000 ipm||2000 ipm||2000 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm||15HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||3||4||5||6||8|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.