The International Woodworking Fair -IWF 2022
The International Woodworking Fair® is North America’s largest woodworking technology and design trade show and conference and a top destination for the global woodworking sector. IWF delivers the latest solutions in architectural woodwork, cabinetry, flooring, furniture manufacturing, engineered products, doors, windows, machinery, tools, metals, plastics and more. IWF is where the woodworking business does business.
WHAT IS IWF?
- The largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies and services in North America for woodworking and related industries.
- Hundreds of exhibitors and tens of thousands of attendees from across the globe, with strong North American representation.
- Thousands of innovative products, services and technologies showcased by the world’s top manufacturers and emerging brands.
- Cutting-edge demonstrations of machinery, tools and other products live on the show floor.
- Education sessions taught by industry leaders to help you solve challenges in your business and manufacturing.
- Networking opportunities to meet others in your industry face-to-face and help your business and career grow.
IWF is the must-see show for buyers in these and other key sectors.
- Home Furnishings
- Custom Woodworking: Residential
- Cabinetry: Commercial & Institutional
- Cabinetry: Kitchen & Bath, Drawers & Cabinetry Doors
- Business & Institutional Furnishings
- Green & Sustainable Products
- Closets & Organization Systems
- Doors & Windows: Manufacturing & Design
- Architectural: Custom Manufacturing & Design to Specs
- Stock Millwork & Moulding
- Countertop Fabrication & Materials
- Retail Store Fixtures & Partitions
- Veneers & Laminates, Wood & Non-Wood
- Advanced & Non-Wood Materials: Processing, Fabrication & Installation
- Architects, Engineers, Designers, Interior Designers & Related Professionals
- Coverings & Panels: Materials & Processing
- Builders & Remodelers: Commercial & Residential Construction
- Engineered Products: Composites, Panels or Dimensions
- 3-D Imaging & Processing
- Forest Products, Harvesting & Wood Processing
- Outdoor Living, Design, Decking & Hardscaping
- Plastics Fabrication: Sheets, Rods, Shapes & Tubes
- Composites Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Machinery, Tooling, Hardware & Metals
- Software & Educational Materials
- Accessories, Gifts, Toys & Specialty Items
- Publications & Associations
- Students & Educators
Show Hours & Location
International Woodworking Fair
Tuesday – Friday
August 23 – 26, 2022
Tuesday – Thursday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30313