Your privacy is important to Scarlett Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Scarlett Inc. collects, and the ways in which Scarlett Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Scarlett Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- [information about transactions carried out over this website
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services [any other information that you send to Scarlett Inc..]
Using personal information
Scarlett Inc. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Scarlett Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scarlett Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Scarlett Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Scarlett Inc. will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Scarlett Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Scarlett Inc.
- by email to Scarlett Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to 4355 Airwest Drive SE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512.