- 3-Axis control for high quality joints and flexibility in machining various sizes of profiles. (X, Y and Z)
- 2 working zones
- 3 HP high frequency spindle for mortise (18,000 RPM)
- 6 HP high frequency spindle for tenon (18,000 RPM)
- 1″ x 3.5″ machining capability (larger sizes available upon request)
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- Bar-code Reader
- Diamond tooling
- Pillar-Gauge CNC back fence (for use in sizing part lengths)
- Larger machining capabilities
Note: Standard features, options, and information may change with or without prior notice.
Made in the USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American-made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired, and tested your machine.
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.