Our G Series design gives you the heavy cutting and high material removal rates you demand – and can easily break down full sheets of 1-1/2" thick plywood, laminates, veneers, or aluminum plate at super-fast feed rates while operating under continuous duty conditions.
We’ve engineered this CNC router to help absorb many of the cutting vibrations normally associated with heavier cutting applications and operations, which eliminates time-stealing inefficiencies – thus high-volume panel processors and cabinetmakers love the flexibility and production capabilities the stout G Series design affords.
The lower purchase price opens up the benefits of a large table-size-to-cost ratio to a variety of industries, making the G Series moving gantry style CNC machine by C.R. Onsrud the logical choice for high volume manufacturing and reduced start-up costs.
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Factory Provided 24/7/365 After Hours Emergency Tech Support
- Factory Provided Onsite Machine Installation and Training
- Factory Provided Advanced Technical & Applications Support
- Factory Provided In Depth Remote Online Diagnostics
- 4-Pole, reversible, 24,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
- Over 14 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 11 inches of Z-Axis stroke
- Finite Element Analysis used in Engineering entire frame
- FEA Engineered, Heavy-wall, All-Steel Bridge, Vertical Columns, & Table Support Base
- Std. 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
Additional Product Info
- Dual Support, Direct Drive, Independent Channel, Design Enhances Accuracy & Rigidity
- Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
- Intelligent Design Allows for Easy and Unrestricted Access to All Sides of the Machine
- Efficient and Effective Integrated Dust Transition that Only Requires a 8 inch Dust Hose
- C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
- 3 Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones
- Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
- FANUC, OSAI, and B&R control options
- 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
- Full 3D capability with Helical Interpolation
- Tables Sizes in Excess of 60 feet long and up to 12 feet wide available on the Custom G Series
- And many more options or accessories available!
|Number of Axes||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4|
|Table Size||145” X 61”||193” X 61”||241” X 61”||333” X 61”||429” X 61”|
|Approx. Footprint||20’ X 11’||24’ X 11’||28’ X 11’||36’ X 11′||44’ X 11′|
|Machining Speed||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm||2500 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||3500 ipm||3500 ipm||3500 ipm||3500 ipm||3500 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||HSK 63F|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||3||4||5||7||9|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.