- 4-Pole, reversible, 24,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- HSK-63F Spindle Taper and Tool Holders, with 1 inch (25mm) collet capacity
- Over 14 Inches of Z-Axis Clearance & 11 inches of Z-Axis stroke
- Finite Element Analysis used Extensively in the Engineering Process
- Thermal Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, & Normalized One-Piece Steel Machine Base
- Cast-Iron Fixed Bridge & Cast-Iron Vertical Columns, Increases Weight, Mass, & Rigidity
- Standard 12 Position, Aggregate Ready, Dynamic Automatic Rotary Tool Changer
- Twin Tables Can Operate Locked Together or Independently for Pendulum Processing
- Compact Design Saves Valuable Shop Floor Space
- Intelligent Design Allows for Easy and Loading and Unloading
- Efficient and Effective Integrated Dust Transition that Only Requires a 8 inch Dust Hose
- C.R. Onsrud High-Flow Universal Vacuum Table System with Low Vacuum Sensing
- Independently Controlled Vacuum Zones for Each Table
- Comes Equipped with Choice of Flow Through or Dedicated Spoil Board
- FANUC, OSAI, and B&R control options
- 4-Port Ethernet Connection, USB, and Serial Connectivity, for Easy Network Integration
- Full 3D capability with Helical Interpolation
- And many more options or accessories available
Additional Product Info
|Number of Axes||3/4||3/4||3/4|
|Table Size||96” X 60”||120” X 60”||144” X 60”|
|Approx. Footprint||11’ X 14’||11’ X 17’||11’ X 17’|
|Machining Speed||3600 ipm||3600 ipm||3600 ipm|
|X & Y Rapid Traverse||4800 ipm||4800 ipm||4800 ipm|
|Standard Spindle||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm||18HP 24,000 rpm|
|Tool Shank||HSK 63F||HSK 63F||3/4|
|Standard Tool Capacity||12||12||12|
|Standard Vacuum Zones||2||2||4|
Let Us Help You Build The Right Solution
Fill out the form below and one of our industrial machinery experts will be in touch soon to answer any questions.
Why Choose Scarlett Inc.?
Scarlett Machinery specializes in the sale of new and used industrial woodworking machinery to Grand Rapids, Detroit as well as most of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. By combining our years of knowledge, experience, and the best machine tools in the industry, we provide manufacturing solutions designed to improve workflow and provide cutting solutions in most woodworking and non-ferrous applications.
If you are looking for help choosing the best industrial machine for your needs, in a price range that fits your budget, give Scarlett Machinery a try.