Bore and Dowel Machines
CNC controlled Point-to-Point Drilling,Gluing, and Dowel Inserting Machine for the efficient processing of drilling patterns with variable programming. This machine is specially developed for just-in-time manufacturing as well as large batch production.
The INDEX machine group is the ideal complement to CNC machining centers, Nesting Machines or as a Stand-Alone-Solution.
The most important advantages of the Index machine group are:
- Complete processing of DRILLING, GLUING AND DOWEL INSERTING in one working cycle.
- Fastest working speed and profitability. The needed time on Index machine for complete working cycle per dowel for drilling, gluing and dowel inserting, include travel time to the next dowel, is more than twice as fast compared to CNC machining Centers(drilling only). Glue and dowel are additionally inserted.
- Low per-hour machine operating costs.
- Easy programming by menu-based software. Barcode, network and post processor enable easiest use (optional).
- The standard 2- and up to 4 working fields allows the processing of 1 and up to 4 workpieces in sequence. At the same time the first workpiece is in operation, the second workpiece can be loaded or unloaded. Loss of auxiliary processing time for workpiece loading and unloading. This is saving valuable machine time as well as increasing machine efficiency.
- No mechanical set up times for different panels sizes or drilling patterns.
- Highest drilling precision is guaranteed through solid supporting steel-working-table and workpiece clamping through pneumatic cylinders.
- Through shifting the production (e.g cabinet tops, bottoms and shelfs etc.) from CNC machining Centers to INDEX machines, capacity constraints on CNC machining centers can be eliminated.
- The Index machine is an ideal Stand-Alone-Solution for the production of special parts.
- Ideal for small parts e.g drawer box production etc.